Between working, training and resting, we just have very little time left to prepare the healthy desserts our bodies crave. That’s why we asked the cook and crossfitter from “Concucharaytenedor” to show us a quick, healthy and tasty recipe, which we could bring with us during trainings, trips, competitions, celebrations… The result? These incredible fit cookies with Foodspring protein cream.
- Foodspring protein cream pack
- 2 eggs
- 60g Foodspring baking protein (Backprotein)
- 60g oat flour (or oat flakes)
You can make two cookies flavours: hazelnut and coconut. For that, you will need to prepare two differents dought following the same instructions, but using a different protein cream flavour. For each dough you will need:
- 100g Foodspring protein cream (“Hazelnut & Whey Duo” flavour or “Cocos” flavour).
- 30g oat flakes (or oat flour)
- 30g Foodspring baking protein (Backprotein)
- 1 egg
- Hazelnut protein cream for decoration
- Weight all the ingredients and leave them in different bowls while pre-heating the oven at 160ºC
- If you don’t have any oat flour, just crush 30g of oat flakes with a food processor until you reach a flour-like texture.
- Get a larger bowl, add the egg and the 100g of protein cream (“Duo” or “Cocos” flavour, depending on the dough you’re making) and stir both the ingredients until well combined.
- Add the oat flour to the mix and stir again until you reach a firm and well-combined dough.
- Add the 30g of baking protein and mix everything to reach your final uniform dough.
- Now it’s the time to shape your cookies: with the help of a spoon, take a bit of the dough and make a small ball with your hands, smash it a bit and put it on a baking tray (previously covered with baking paper). Repeat ‘till you finish all the dough.
- Before baking your cookies, make a small hole in their middle with your finger.
- Bake your cookies for 7 minutes at 160ºC for a softer cookie, or for 10 minutes if you like them crunchier. Take them out of the oven and let them cool down a little.
- Decoration: with the help of a teaspoon, add a bit of protein cream in the hole you made before (Hazelnut flavour for the “Duo” protein cream dough, and “Cocos” flavour for the Coco protein cream dough).