Nike challenged itself into creating the best shoes for every training activity. They can’t stop surprising us with all those contant innovations and revolutionary new designs that are getting them closer and closer to reach their goal.
This 2020 the new generation of the Nike Free X Metcon arrives: the hybrid training shoes which combines the flexibility of the Free family with the stability of the Metcon one.
THE NEW NIKE FREE X METCON 3 IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS
If this is your first time seeing the what’s to come new Nike Free X Metcon 3, it will probably take you some time to accept all of these changes and your mind might be filled with questions. But, first of all, you need to bear in mind that these brand new Free Metcon are not at all what they seem.
Isn’t it too solid for training? Isn’t it too flexible for weightlifting? Are them for running? Is the whole ankle rubber a drop? The answer is no, no, no and no again. We can assure you that they’re training shoes and technically speaking they are a blast.
FEAUTURES OF THE NIKE FREE X METCON 3
– SPEED: the new Nike Free Metcon 3 are extremely light (in fact, they’re probably the lightest Metcon aver existed ‘till now) to let you move faster.
FLEXIBILITY: the deep cuts of the front sole, its soft rubber and the light upper tissue are typical of the Free brand, and help the natular feet movements.
– STABILITY: if there’s something that stands out of its design, tha’t surely its huge heel, flat and wide. It’s made with the hard rubber of the Metcon, which converts them into being a very stable shoes, allowing solid and safe weightliftings.
– LATERAL RESTRAINT: the heel rubber reaches the lateral part of the shoes to create two restraint barriers, in order to hold the foot during lateral movements and cuts.
– BREATHABILITY: thanks to the light net tissue and to the one piece boot-like design, which eliminates useless layers in the top part of the foot, making it more breathable.
– CUSHIONING: the sole is made with an inner soft rubber which limits the fatigue during many reps trainings and high impact exercises. You’re able to see it and touch it thought the front ridges.
WHAT IS THE NEW NIKE FREE METCON 3 PERFECT FOR?
Agility training, speed and barbell cycling. More comfortable that their “hard” sisters during a dynamic and high impact exercises WOD.
What are their limitations? Despite being the most flexible, these shoes are still very stable: the hardness of its heel can be a tough one during a long run. On the other side, the softer rubber of the front sole can be compromised during a rope climb, for which the better candidate is still the Metcon 5 sole.
Soon available on www.fittestfreakest.com